Sanders Law strives to satisfy its clients’ legal needs by providing careful and diligent legal work. Sanders Law concentrates on Corporate Law, Commercial Litigation, Estate Planning, and Probate.
Mr. Sanders has a diverse practice helping individuals and businesses with their various legal needs. He concentrates his practice on the following areas:
- Traditional Business Litigation - breach of contract disputes, business torts, non-compete, and other employment contract disputes, business fraud, regulatory actions, and compliance issues.
- Commercial Disputes - claims of state and federal consumer protection statutes; representing the interests of creditors, fraudulent transfers; insurance coverage issues, deficiency claims, and other general commercial matters.
- Intellectual Property Litigation - disputes related to intellectual property rights, including trademark and copyright disputes.
- Estate Planning
- Prepare Wills
- Prepare Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Prepare Financial and Healthcare Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, and Health Care Directives
- Assist with designation of beneficiaries of retirement plans and life insurance policies
- Prepare and conduct dynasty trusts
- Form family limited partnerships, limited liability corporations
- Prepare all forms of Asset Protection Planning
- Life insurance planning, including the creation of irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Preparation and negotiation of premarital agreements
- Creation and implementation of special needs trusts
- Serve as trustee
- Representation of family-owned and closely held businesses and business succession planning
- Estate Administration & Probate Litigation
- Probate and trust litigation
- Will contests
- Will constructions
- Litigate trustee breach of duty claims
- Conservatorship and guardian litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Formation and representation of charitable entities, including private foundations
- Formation and representation of LLCs, Partnerships, Corporations
- Executive compensation, including the structure of executive compensation programs, U.S. Securities and Exchange Comission (SEC) disclosure requirements, proxy statement disclosure, SEC regulatory developments and disclosures regarding perquisites.
Mr. Sanders has represented clients in over 7,000 cases bringing judgments/settlements of over $10 million